Ever since Tripadvisor hit the web back in 2000, it has been one of the favorite websites among travelers and explorers. From offering online hotel reservations to transportation bookings to lodging to honest travel stories, Tripadvisor is a trustful travel company that operates both a website and mobile app, with all user-generated content and also a comparison shopping platform.
As of 2021, Tripadvisor got a total number of approximately ONE BILLION user reviews and opinions, which covers a list of restaurants, vacation rentals, hotels, and attractions across the globe. And if you are planning your next travel and looking for a renowned platform to learn about the most-trusted reviews of the destination, then Tripadvisor can help you more than you can think of!
Why Rely on Tripadvisor Reviews?
Nearly 22 years of Tripadvisor won the trust of travelers, backpackers, and wanderers. Ibn Battuta said, “Traveling—it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” Today’s storyteller always looks for places to share his/her travel experiences to inspire others, and also let know the bad as well.
As Tripadvisor is an open space for such reviewers, they share overall honest travel experiences, that can help new explorers a lot. You must be wondering “Why rely on Tripadvisor reviews”? This is because every writing goes under review by the Tripadvisor team, and is approved only if it meets the criteria. Above all, fake/biased content is mostly unapproved, thus, providing the most reliable information for the users.
Planning Your Upcoming Trip with Tripadvisor!
Tripadvisor covers almost every region, from the United States, to the United Kingdom, to Asian Countries. If you are planning for a successful trip to any part of the globe, then visit the Tripadvisor website, or simply download the Tripadvisor App available for both Android and Apple users.
Once reaching online, search for the places you want to head to, and thousands of travelers’ reviews will be displayed. You will get to learn about the good and bad experiences, honest advice, Dos & Don’t, the best attractions to explore, and much much more. After returning from your trip, don’t forget to share your experience with the travel community.
Best ‘Travel Quotes’ to Evoke the Traveler Within You…
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” – Andre Gide
- “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone” – Katie Thurmes
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them” – Jo Walton
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints ” – Chief Seattle
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world” – Gustave Flaubert
- “The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself” – Wallace Stevens
- “Traveling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself” – Unknown
- “We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves” – Pico Iyer